“To move forward you have to give back.”
– Oprah Winfrey
Let me be candid: since I started this blog, I’ve been searching for ways to work with brands that I care about. I recently found out about a new subscription box called Causebox and I knew I needed to work with them.
Causebox reached out to me and told me they wanted to work with me so of course I jumped at the opportunity to get their summer box. So without further ado, I thought I’d give you my two cents on this amazing box!
What is Causebox?
Well if you haven’t seen Causebox all over your Instagram feed yet, trust me you will soon! This subscription service puts together hand-curated socially conscious products every season. You get $200+ worth of products for only $49.99. Giving back could never be this easy, right?
Each box is limited edition with a variety of brands you’ve probably never heard of (but trust me, they’re amazing). All the products included give back in some way and help create a better world for everyone. Sounds like an amazing box to me!
What do you get in the box?
First of all, the box is beautifully designed! This season’s box is very summery and cute (look at the little swimmers…LOVE IT). I really love the packaging the Causebox put together. It really shows how much they care about their audience!
Now let’s get into the products I got in the summer box:
- All Good Sport Sunscreen – Sunscreen that’s reef friendly and keeps the environment clean? Bring it on! I love putting this on before hitting the pool because it’s non-greasy, water and sweat resistant and long lasting. What more could you want?
- Banded Scrunchies – I honestly never thought scrunchies would make a comeback but I’ve been loving them lately! And why not wear scrunchies that provides 3 meals to a child in need? You can feel your best wearing these adorable scrunchies while helping kids worldwide!
- Hanalei Papaya Enzyme Powder Face Cleanser – You know your girl can never too many great skincare products! This cleanser is cruelty free, paraben free and uses 100% kukui nut oil from Hawaii. I’m all about this baby!
- Reduce Everyday Insulated Wine Tumbler – Are you super into recycling and reducing waster? This insulated tumbler is perfect for you! It keeps your wine or other beverage cold for 12 hours, is shatter proof and vacuum insulated. I’ve been looking for one of these for so long and I’m so excited to have this now!
- Quagga Green Wet Swim Pouch – To be honest, I totally thought this was a laptop case but I’m excited that it’s actually for wet swimsuits. Total summer must have! This pouch is made sustainably out of recycled plastic, so you can feel good about keeping the environment safe.
- Altru Goods Straw Tote – Who doesn’t want a cute straw bag for summer? This tote is so perfect for heading to the beach and carrying everything you need. Altru also donates to charitable efforts that help preserve marine life. I seriously love this bag and this brand is so incredible!
- Tribe Alive Caftan Coverup – Get your hands on some more sustainable fashion with this cute swim coverup! Artisans in India made this beautiful piece from high-quality breathable cotton and what I love about Tribe Alive is they work with at-risk women to give them better quality of life and empower them to create their own futures. So amazing!
So is Causebox worth it?
1000% worth it! We get so caught up in our everyday lives that we rarely stop to think of ways we can help change the world. Even if it’s in a small way with this box, it felt good knowing that the products I got are making a difference. Sure, it’s not the same as directly working with those in need or volunteering at a local shelter, but it certainly makes you feel good about helping the environment and people who need it most. For $49.99 per season, I’d say this is an incredible deal!
Are you hooked and want to try this box for yourself? Lucky for you, you can use my code roses10 to get $10 off your first box! Now you gotta do it!
Want to check out my last blog review? Here you go!